The Faculty History Project documents faculty members who have been associated with the University of Michigan since 1837. Key in this effort is to celebrate the intellectual life of the University. This Faculty History Website is intended as a component of the effort to document the extraordinary academic achievements of Michigan’s faculty in building and sustaining one of the world’s great universities. It provides access to a comprehensive database of information concerning the thousands of faculty members who have served the University of Michigan.
Find out more.

The Bentley Historical Library serves as the official archives for the University.

Memoir

Kenneth W. Teppo
Regents' Proceedings 378

Kenneth W. Teppo, D.D.S., associate professor of dentistry in the School of Dentistry, retired from active faculty status on May 31, 1995.

A native of Ann Arbor, Dr. Teppo received his A.B. degree in 1956, his D.D.S. degree in 1960, and his M.S. degree in removable prosthodontics in 1969, all from the University of Michigan. He joined the faculty as a clinical instructor in 1962 and was promoted to assistant professor in 1969 and associate professor in 1978. Dr.

Teppo is a member of the Washtenaw District Dental Society, the Richard H. Kingery Prosthodontic Society, and the Michigan and the American Dental Associations. Dr. Teppo has participated in the department's teaching and clinical activities and served on the curriculum task force in 1987 and 1988. He has served the community as a member of a task force on special education for the Ann Arbor public schools. Dr. Teppo has contributed to the teaching mission of the school by creating audiovisual educational materials and instructional manuals relating to prosthodontic procedures.

The Regents now salute this distinguished health sciences educator by naming Kenneth W. Teppo associate professor emeritus of dentistry.