The Faculty History Project documents faculty members who have been associated with the University of Michigan since 1837. Key in this effort is to celebrate the intellectual life of the University. This Faculty History Website is intended as a component of the effort to document the extraordinary academic achievements of Michigan’s faculty in building and sustaining one of the world’s great universities. It provides access to a comprehensive database of information concerning the thousands of faculty members who have served the University of Michigan.
Find out more.

The Bentley Historical Library serves as the official archives for the University.

Bio

Anna Ritchie Harrison
UM School of Nursing

B. 1868 Richmond, Indiana | D. 1947 Whittier, California
Attended Earlham College, Richmond, Indiana, 1882 to 1885; diploma 1893, University of Michigan Training School for Nurses. Head nurse, University of Michigan Training School for Nurses, 1896 to 1898. Married J. Allen Osmun, DDS, retired dentist, president of a bank, in 1915 in Whittier, California.